As a club, we take turns to plan activities each month. Those who organize our monthly calendar schedule activities during the mornings to protect the always important afternoon naptime. (We also have a couple of early and late afternoon activities planned for those with preschool/school age children. This helps members work around school pick up times). Our club sponsors:
- Monthly Socials once per month with discussions, social time and playtime for the children. This is also where club business is conducted. You're welcome to come to a Monthly Social before deciding to join MOMS Club.
- Special Activities organized to visit area attractions and businesses such as local farms to pick fruit in season, area zoos and museums, local fire and police station tours, and restaurants.
- Family Parties around the holidays or just for fun and an annual picnic for the whole family.
- Playgroups for children of all ages.
- Service projects that benefit children and families in the community.
- Activity Groups such as art and crafts, monthly Moms' Night Out, gourmet lunch parties, New Member welcome events, and special interest groups.
- Casual Get-togethers at area parks, playgrounds, and at members' homes.
Note: Neither our chapter nor the International MOMS Club ® endorses any advertiser on this site.